Due to the COVID-19 virus, the Vernon County Highway Department will be closed to the public.
We will be accepting deliveries by appointment.
Seasonal weight restrictions imposed on County Trunk Highways in Vernon County will be lifted on Monday, April 6th.
Responsible for the planning, assignment and supervision of the work of road and bridge construction and maintenance crews.
- ENDING-2020 Seasonal Weight Restrictions
- BEGINNING-2020 Seasonal Weight Restrictions
- 2019 Work Zone Safety
- 2018 Bridge Load Postings
- Road Closures in Vernon County
- Utility Permit Application
- ATV-UTV Ordinance and Routes
- Adopt-A-Highway Information
- Adopt-A-Highway Application
Vernon County Highway Department
1335 Railroad Ave
Viroqua, WI 54665