The Wisconsin Medicaid program is intended to provide health care benefits to individuals who are elderly, blind, or disabled.
There are many sub-programs that fall under the Medicaid Program including:
- SSI -related Medicaid
- MAPP (Medicaid Purchase Plan)
- Institutional Long Term Care
- Home and Community Based Waivers
- IRIS (Include, Respect, I Self-Direct)
- Family Care
- Family Care Partnership Program
- PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Katie Beckett
- Children's Long-Term Support Waiver Program
- Tuberculosis -related
- Medicare Premium Assistance: QMB , SLMB , SLMB+, QDWI
- Emergency Medicaid
- Wisconsin Well Woman Medicaid
For more information on Medicaid in Wisconsin and income guidelines visit MEDICAID.
APPLY FOR WISCONSIN MEDICAID:
1. On-line ACCESS website
2. MyAccess Mobile App
3. Mail a paper application: MEDICAID
4. Telephone: 1-888-627-0430 during hours of operation
WREA On-Demand Hours:
Monday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.