ADRC County Email Office 365 GoTime

Accident Reporting

Do you need to file a crash report for your vehicle accident?  If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you must report your accident:

  • Was someone injured in the accident?
  • Is there $1,000 or more worth of damage to any one person's vehicle or property?
  • Is there $200 or more worth of damage to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle?

CLICK HERE to file a crash report online
or copy and paste the following URL into your browser:
You will need your driver's license number, vehicle identification number (VIN), or social security number, and insurance information.

You can purchase your crash report online from two different places:
Wisconsin DOT:  CLICK HERE