Stuff the Bus
Due to COVID 19 we are asking that family members wear a mask or face covering, only one family at a time will be served, only children needing supplies and or necessary family members to pick up supplies, and we will be practicing social distancing.
If you would like to reserve a back pack or school supplies for your child mail or e-mail the back pack request, to the Vernon County Health Department, or call us at 608-637-5260.
Community partners for the Stuff the Bus Project include:
- Vernon County Health Department
- Viroqua Walmart
- James P. Bigley Foundation
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- Couleecap, Inc. of Westby
- Vernon County Salvation Army
- Vernon County Lions Clubs
- Vernon Communications
- Viroqua Rotary Club
- Organic Valley Cooperative
Donations are welcome from the public in the form of school supplies or a monetary donation.
If you have any questions about the program please call us at 608-637-5260.