New Beginnings Program
Being a parent is the best and most difficult job you'll ever experience.
New Beginnings is a self-directed, free program, with regular visits made
by a Public Health Nurse or a Parent Aide.
We can help with:
- Finding infant resources (strollers, formula, etc.).
- Juggling work, school and parenting
- Identifying and achieving your short and long term goals
- Coping with the stress of everyday life
- Information on healthy growth and development for your child using the Ages and Stages Questionnaires
- Identifying and building on your family’s strengths
- Managing family or emotional problems
- Working on other problems that concern you
- Being available for confidential support and encouragement
To participate in our program or to receive an Ages and Stages Questionnaire for your child call us at 608-637-5251