*Click on the links below for each information sections:
COMING SOON Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines for 6mo to 4yr old. Make your child's appointment for a Friday morning starting July 8th, 2022
Click here to schedule
FREE COVID-19 "Testing Tuesdays" for July 2022. Please register at https://covidconnect2.wi.gov/#/login
COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccines available Friday's 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM thru 7/29/2022. Due to high demand, please call the Health Department or follow the link to schedule an appointment https://hipaa.jotform.com/212974156459163
Flu Shots Available at the Health Department, Walk In Appointments Friday's 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM thru 7/29/2022
CDC Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
AMI COVID Vaccine McIntosh Library
I used a Home Test for COVID-19. What do I do now?
Who Is Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot?
COVID-19 Informational Video by Dr. Kim Dowat
Next Steps: I Was Exposed to COVID-19
Next Steps: I Tested Positive for COVID-19
COVID-19 Data for Schools Regarding Learning Models
Wisconsin Positive Case Map
CDC COVID-19 Information
Vernon County Health Department saw an increase of new COVID-19 cases in the past week that has exceeded our capacity to contact all positive cases by phone.
This increase has resulted in delays in our ability to call new COVID-19 cases, and we need our community's help:
- If our health department calls you, please answer the phone or return our call.
- If we are unable to reach you by phone or our numbers increase beyond staffing capacity, you will receive a letter in the mail with current directives on isolation.
- Isolate yourself immediately and begin to notify your own close contacts. Additional information can be found on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/.../your.../quarantine-isolation.html
- Notify your employer, school and childcare center if appropriate.
*Those who are tested WILL receive their results from a testing site or healthcare provider, but our department may not call you to complete an investigation.
Vernon County Health Department
Emergency Operations Center Phone Numbers
(608) 637-5251 Health Department
(608) 637-5210 Human Services
In order to keep our community members up to date we will be posting weekly COVID-19 updates Thursdays around 4pm.
The COVID-19 updates that will be shared will include the following information: community transmission level, new deaths, new hospitalizations, and all contacted confirmed positive COVID-19 cases for the week.
If you have any questions please call 608-637-5251.
Press Releases from Vernon County Health Department
Press releases are updated every week day at approximately 4 PM.