*Click on the links below for each information sections:
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines & Bivalent booster available for ages 12 years & older available Friday Feb. 3rd, 2023 9AM to Noon. Follow the link to schedule an appointment, https://hipaa.jotform.com/212974156459163
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines for 6mo to 4yrs old, available Friday Feb. 3rd, 2023 9AM to Noon. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Say Yes! Have free COVID-19 at-home tests sent directly to your door
I used a Home Test for COVID-19. What do I do now?
CDC Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
Pet owners, stay updated on COVID-19 & Pet Health Safety (Infographic) (petnewsdaily.com)
Who Is Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot?
COVID-19 Informational Video by Dr. Kim Dowat
Next Steps: I Was Exposed to COVID-19
Next Steps: I Tested Positive for COVID-19
COVID-19 School Model Data
Wisconsin Positive Case Map
CDC COVID-19 Information
Vernon County Health Department would like newly diagnosed COVID-19 individuals to understand the following:
- If our health department calls you, please answer the phone or return our call.
- If we are unable to reach you by phone or our numbers increase beyond staffing capacity, you will receive a letter in the mail with current directives on isolation.
- Isolate yourself immediately and begin to notify your own close contacts. Additional information can be found on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/.../your.../quarantine-isolation.html
- Notify your employer, school and childcare center if appropriate.
*Those who are tested WILL receive their results from a testing site or healthcare provider, but our department may not call you to complete an investigation.
Vernon County Health Department
Emergency Operations Center Phone Numbers
(608) 637-5251 Health Department
(608) 637-5210 Human Services
In order to keep our community members up to date we will be posting monthly COVID-19 updates (please understand that some situations may cause delays in posting date/time. We appreciate your understanding).
The COVID-19 updates that will be shared will include the following information: community transmission level, new deaths, new hospitalizations, and all contacted confirmed positive COVID-19 cases for the week.
If you have any questions, please call 608-637-5251.
Press Releases from Vernon County Health Department
Press releases are updated every week day at approximately 4 PM.