Vernon County's Business Relief Loan Application
Vernon County’s Small Business Relief Loan is designed to help small local businesses meet immediate financial needs due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States and several executive orders from the Wisconsin Governor’s office. These changes resulted in significant revenue losses for businesses in the County which makes paying immediate obligations difficult. The purpose of this fund is to provide businesses small, deferred payment loans at 0% interest to pay for immediate needs such as rent/mortgage payments, utilities, accounts payable obligations, or working capital.
- Eligibility: All applicants must be a business located in Vernon County Wisconsin that have been operating long enough to demonstrate financial viability. Applicants must demonstrate to the Vernon County Economic Development Committee that they were directly and adversely affected by the COVID-19 related emergency.
- Funding Amount: Loans are up to $5,000 (minimum of $2,500)
- Terms: Five year loan with a 6 month deferral option on payment at 0% interest.
- Distribution: The Vernon County Economic Development Loan Committee will be making final funding determinations based on demonstrated business need.
- Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
Supporting Documentation: 2019 Business Taxes (or 2019 Profit and Loss Statement ONLY if taxes are unavailable) AND Articles of Incorporation. (applications submitted without supporting documentation will be considered incomplete and ineligible.)
Application Submittal: Applications and supporting documentation can be submitted ONLINE through the APPLICATION FORM BELOW or you can DOWNLOAD AND PRINT APPLICATION and send (with supporting documentation) to: Vernon County Attn: Christina Dollhausen 318 Fairlane Drive, STE 94 Viroqua WI 54665
Questions? Please direct all questions related to this application to Christina Dollhausen at 608-606-6552, email at Christina.Dollhausen@vernoncounty.org or Diane McGinnis at 608-637-5379, email at Diane.McGinnis@vernoncounty.org