Economic Development Loan Application
STEP 1: Complete the Application And Release Of Information.
Please contact Christina at - firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-209-7727
Loan Administrator contact at - email@example.com or 608-785-9396
STEP 2: Mail/Deliver The Application
The completed application and supporting documents can be emailed to a secure email to our Loan Administrator:
STEP 3: Process, Review, Timeline and Approval Of Your Application
- Timeline for processing applications: Applications may be submitted at any time and will be processed in the order received.
- Preliminary Review: Vernon County ED Staff will consult business on gathering documents and determining initial eligiblity. Loan Adminstrator will then review the application for completeness and verify that the proposed project meets the minimum requirements. All parts of your application will be reviewed and formatted for committee review. During this process, you will be contacted. More information may be required to process your application. A determination will also be made if sufficient collateral exists to warrant further project review by the committee.
- Formal Review: The Vernon County Economic Development Committee will review the application and interview the business owner.
- Negotiation of Terms: The Economic Development Committee will negotiate terms for inclusion in the loan agreement at the time of the Formal Review.
- Committee Approval: The Vernon COunty Economic Development Committee must approve all loans. Any discussion will be in closed session due to the potential discussion of non-public personal information. Decisions by the Committeee will be made in open session.
- Notice of Award: If the application is approved, a closing will be scheduled to execute the necessary loan documents.
- Rejection of Award: If application is not approved, the applicant will receive a letter stating reasons and possible remedies.