ADRC County Email Office 365 GoTime

How Can I Help


Each year generous individuals and businesses within our community donate cash and new items to the department to be distributed to families in need.  Families working with department staff often request additional assistance through….

  • Fuel only gas cards – These gift cards help clients or their children to get to counseling appointments, job interviews or a current job, or other needs as they arise.
  • Grocery store gift cards
  • Food baskets to be given out during holidays
  • Diapers
  • School clothes and supplies

As a result of efforts from the community, families may receive something they need that will make a lasting effect in their lives.

Thank you to the individuals and businesses that currently donate and have donated in the past.

If you would like to make a donation please contact:
Vernon County Department of Human Services
318 Fairlane Drive, Suite 100
Viroqua, WI  54665

As a donor you have the right to remain anonymous or be named.  Donors may use an acknowledgement card/letter mailed to them for tax purposes.

The Vernon County Department of Human Services has followed the Attorney General’s recommendations in order to be able to receive and distribute donations.