ADRC County Email Office 365 GoTime

Services Not Provided

We are unable to assist with the following:

  • Custody or placement/visitation issues
  • Terminating Parental Rights
  • Establishing or enforcing spousal maintenance support orders
  • Filing divorce papers
  • Filing restraining orders

If you have custody or placement issues you will need to contact your attorney or file a pro se (do-it-yourself) motion with the Clerk of Courts.