All child support payments will be withheld from your wages or other sources of income, unless the court orders otherwise or if you are self-employed. You will receive a copy of any income withholding notices sent to your employers. Payments will be sent to the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund (WI SCTF) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. These payments must be accompanied by a payment coupon. This is a State law and the only way you can be sure that you receive credit for your payments.
- For information on ways to pay your child support, please visit Making Child Support Payments
- View Online Payments
- View a short video to create an online account
Debit Card Users
The Wisconsin Child Support Program provides a secure and convenient way to receive payments with the Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard, issued by Comerica Bank and managed by EPPIC. If you do not use direct deposit, you will get the Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard once the Trust Fund processes your first support payment.
- What You Need To Do
- If you have moved, update your address online using Child Support Online Services or by calling the KIDS Information line at (800) 991-5530, or provide your correct address to your local child support agency. Debit cards cannot be forwarded by the post office.
- Watch your mailbox for your Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard
- As of February 7, 2013, you will automatically be enrolled when a support collection is received. Your Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard will be delivered in 7 to 10 days by U.S. Mail to the last address you provided.
- You may change to direct deposit at any time by completing a Direct Deposit application. The application can be found online at https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/cs/cp/pay/debit-card or you can request an application to be mailed to you by calling the Vernon County Child Support at (608) 637-5335.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click on the following link: https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/cs/EPPIC-faq
Payment Information & Options
- Pay with cash using Money Gram
- Payment Information Line
- The automated information line available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week provides payment information, and general child support information
- A Customer Service Representative is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm to answer questions about payment coupons, basic payment information and to send out free copies of the payment records.
- For assistance please the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund(WI SCTF) toll free at (800) 991-5530