Elder & Disability Benefits Counseling
Disability Benefit Specialists provide services to people age 18-59 with physical and/or developmental disabilities, mental illness and substance abuse disorders, regarding public and private benefits, including assistance with application and appeal procedures.
Benefit Specialists can:
- Provide accurate information about a wide variety of programs that cover healthcare, food and other household expenses
- Help you to identify and apply for programs that will best meet your needs
- Help with an appeal when eligibility or coverage is denied
- Advocate on your behalf with other parties
- Refer you to an attorney when necessary