Child Support

Establish paternity on behalf of the children whose parents were not married at time of birth; establish court orders obligating parents to pay child support and provide health insurance coverage; take administrative and legal action necessary to enforce a support order when parents fail to pay the support they've been ordered to pay; find parents who are not paying support and locate their income and assets;p when necessary to establish or enforce child support order.
400 Courthouse Square Viroqua, WI 54665